Three Steps to Better Hearing
Doing something about your hearing is not difficult. The following steps describe the process for better hearing.
If you suspect a hearing problem, call to one of O’Neill Hearing Care Clinics for a comprehensive hearing evaluation to determine your style and degree of hearing loss. The hearing test is entirely free of charge and involves no obligation of any sort. If your problem appears to be due to a medical condition, we will refer you back to your GP for a further examination.
After determining the exact nature of your hearing loss, we will present you with various solutions. Your lifestyle and personal preference will be considered to make sure you get the best possible hearing solution based on your style and degree of hearing loss, as well as your listening needs.
After you have decided on a suitable solution (either one or two hearing devices), your hearing aids will be fitted and tested to assure they are performing optimally.
We will show you how to:
- use your hearing aids and how to place them on and off your ears.
- show you how to maintain, clean and change batteries, etc.
- schedule two weekly follow ups to make adjustments and progress your adaption to amplification, assuring your complete satisfaction with the hearing aids.
- schedule further follow-up appointments as required.
- four to six monthly reviews are suggested to ensure that your hearing aids are performing to their maximal abilities.